Wednesday 16 December 2009

Joe McElderry has not heard Rage Against the Machine



Get a Free ring tone. 1000's of ring tones available from Jamster.
Click for your Free ring tone



Joe McElderry has never heard Rage Against The Machine


Joe McElderry has revealed that he has not heard rival single Rage Against The Machine (RATM). Joe's Single Climb is in a fierce battle with RATM's Killing in the name for the Christmas No 1. RATM is currently leading the battle to be No.1, but it is expected that the release of Joe's CD on Wednesday will swing the final result in his favour.


In an interview with the BBC Joe admitted he had not heard his rival's track.

"I haven't heard it," he said, adding: "I need to listen to it. I have not heard it yet but I'll have to have a listen." Joe explained that he is "not a rocker kind of guy" and that he mainly listens to "new chart stuff [by] all different kinds of artists".

The X-Factor added: "Obviously I would love, love, love a number one but it's out of my hands. I can only go and promote the single and that’s all I can do. "If I could get a number one, it would be amazing. I'm just gonna work hard and try my best, that's all I can do. Good luck to [Rage Against The Machine] as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment