Monday 26 October 2009

Friedman: 'Cheryl is making big mistakes'



Get a Free ring tone. 1000's of ring tones available from Jamster.
Click for your Free ring tone



X-Factor creative director Brian Friedman has sensationally claimed that Cheryl Cole will not be The X Factor's winning judge this year. Cheryl who mentors Joe McElderry was accused of making poor contestant choices.

Friedman told the Daily Star: "Cheryl made some very big errors of choice this year and I don't think she'll win."

He continued: "I think Cheryl went for people who would win votes instead of the better singers, but I think she made a mistake. I would have put Ethan Boroian and Duane Lamonte through.

"I don't think Cheryl is pushing them enough. I don't think she is choosing the right songs."

Cole lost her first act on the second week as Rikki Loney was voted off the competition leaving her with Joe and Lloyd Daniels

The Girls Aloud star guided Alexandra Burke to victory on the programme last year who has gone one to score two No1's in the singles chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment